The interface of Airpods is so designed that it can perform all the given functions with ease only when it is placed in its case, like – smoothly pairing to your device, rapidly charging, etc. Most of the users worry that in some cases, due to faulty technicalities or careless usage, the Airpods case might become dysfunctional. If this situation ensues for the users like you, you bring up the question of – can you charge Airpods with a different case?
Well, we do have an affirmative answer for you. You can charge your Airpods with a different case other than your original one, and all you require is another perfectly working Airpod case, through which you can charge your Airpods.
- The procedure of Connecting and Charging Your Airpods
- How Can You Connect Your Airpods to A Different Case?
- Benefits of Connecting Your Airpods to a Different Case?
- Can You Charge Your Airpods Without Any Apple Airpods Charging Case?
- Can You Charge Your Airpods Without the Case?
- Is it Possible to Charge The Airpod Case Without the Airpods?
- To Conclude
The procedure of Connecting and Charging Your Airpods
You need to accurately place your Airpods in the case and keep the lid open. After that, long-press the setup button at the back of your charging case. Soon after the LED light starts blinking white, you can go to the home screen of your mobile device and open your case. It will be followed by a setup animation that will appear on your mobile screen. After that, click on the connect option, and bingo! Your AirPods are now connected and can be charged.
Let us now dive into some of the useful tips that you can always undertake whenever you lose your Airpods case, or they become dysfunctional.
How Can You Connect Your Airpods to A Different Case?
Image Source: Pexels
Apple, the manufacturers of Airpods, has made its interface so smooth that you can easily connect your Airpods to a different case and charge them. You need to –
- Perfectly place the Airpods inside the new case.
- Keep the lid of the case open until the golden light starts blinking.
- Long press the setup button at the back of the new case.
- Keep your mobile device nearby. Whenever the light on your new case starts blinking white, you need to open the case’s lid.
- Soon after the setup animation displays on your device’s screen, click on the ‘Connect’ option.
- Your AirPods are connected to the new case, and you are all set to go.
Yes, it is that simple! You can now connect your Airpods anywhere and in any case whenever you want. Well, the reason is Apple builds and designs their Airpods’ interface in such a way that it is always possible for you to charge your Airpods Pro with a different case.
Benefits of Connecting Your Airpods to a Different Case?
Apple has a unique design technique that allows you to connect your Airpods to other cases if your original case starts malfunctioning or is lost.
- Whether you have lost your Airpods case or it has stopped working, you have the privilege to connect to a completely new case. It gives you an instant replacement in the simplest and quickest method, without having to discard your Airpods and purchasing new ones.
- You can charge your AirPods in somebody else’s case – be it your friends, family, neighbors, or some random stranger you meet while traveling via metro.
- Apple, on the other hand, has extended its service. You can also purchase a completely new case for your already existing AirPods. But if you have someone else within your circle who is also a user of Airpods, why drain your revenues? Use their Airpods case instead!
Can You Charge Your Airpods Without Any Apple Airpods Charging Case?
Image Source: Unsplash
Sometimes the situation might be so that you have saved a lot of your pocket money to gift yourself with Airpods. But luck turned against you so pathetically that your Airpod charging case started malfunctioning and is beyond repair. Now you would not want to drain more of your savings and purchase a new charging case for your Airpods. The question that comes to your mind is whether it is possible to charge Airpods with a Non-Apple case. Well, Apple has designed its Airpods interface in such a way so that it can only retain maximum compatibility with its products.
However, other brands that have followed Apple’s footsteps have somehow tried to take note of their design interface and manufactured charging cases with not-so-accurate features.
GIF Souce: GIPHY
Nevertheless, certain features that somehow match up to Apple’s design interface regarding the charging case can support your Airpods to a certain extent. However, with an alternating power supply, your Airpods stand a chance of losing their overall life span and stopping working very fast.
So, we’d always recommend you use Apple products for Apple devices since it provides better functionality and longevity.
Can You Charge Your Airpods Without the Case?
Image Sourcee: CoderClick.com
Apple has not yet come out with this technology to charge your Airpods without the case. So it would be best if you held your horses for some time until Apple announced the release of such magnificent technology. In this regard, we would also like to mention that charging the Airpods with the case open is not possible.
Is it Possible to Charge The Airpod Case Without the Airpods?
GIF Source: GIPHY
After fully charging your Airpods, you might notice that your charging case might have completely drained out. Nothing to worry, as you can charge the airpod case without the airpods. It doesn’t matter whether or not you have placed your Airpods inside the charging case, and all you require is to close the lid of the Airpods case. Otherwise, your case will obtain zero charges even if it is connected to a charger.
By simply closing the lid of the Airpods charging case, you can only charge the case.
So here it is. You can easily connect your treasured Airpods to any case and allow itself to charge. All you require is to follow a few easy steps that we have already mentioned for you here. It will make your procedure very simple, and you can stop worrying about your lost or dysfunctional case.